HELP! am I normal?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
katie01
Just Landed
Just Landed

HELP! am I normal?

Post by katie01 »

Hey all the ppl i know are always going on about their sexlives and stuff (im still a virgin) and for some reason the concept of having sex really does not appeal to me. It worries me, cos i dont think its normal to not be interested in sex atall! Ive had alot of boyfriends so its not that fact im not used to boys or anything... i just dont want anyone going down there! Im also worried about it hurting during sex and if i'll die a virgin! someone help!
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by brfc »

hey there dont worry about not wanting sex yet. i was the same at your age. when the times right it will come naturally. just enjoy yourself and try not too worry about things.
Tony Mowbrays Blue and White Army
streetglow_cruiser
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by streetglow_cruiser »

i wouldn't worry if i was you hun, i didn't have sex til i was 17, it's not i didn;t have the opertunity to, i just didn't want to. i have turned out fine and am now happily engaged to my fiance who was the 5th person i have ever had sex with.
Neesy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Neesy »

You are perfectly normal. I didn't have sex until I was 19.

You will probably find that half of what your friends are talking about is all made up anyway!
lusciouslips007
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by lusciouslips007 »

hey don't worry! you've got ur whole life ahead of u. Just enjoy yourself. lol. don't get pressurized into doing something u don't want to, just coz everyone else is doing it. When the time's right, it will happen...
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Post by HappyGoLucky »

You are totally normal! Don't do it because everyone else is. Just wait till the time is right with a special someone. In the meantime, just enjoy yourself. :)
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
FocusOnMe
Just Landed
Just Landed

Post by FocusOnMe »

Your perfectly normal. Your attitude to sex is wise. People who lose their virginity at a young age end up regretting it. I was 17 when i first had sex, i loved my boyfriend at the time but i would have rather of waited!
It'll happen when your ready. Don't worry about other people and what they might be doing!
x
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by lilessexgal »

hey hun it just means your not ready yet. which isnt a bad thing! just relax when your ready you will know it untill then just carry on how you are!

xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
DoodlePlex
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by DoodlePlex »

I'm 19 going on 20 and am still a virgin. It just happens when it happens, I guess. But you're definitely normal, no worries.
essyiii
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by essyiii »

Don't feel pressured by the people around you. Just do what's best for you =)
Steph x
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Post by rufio89 »

dont worry love - there's more to life than sex, and while sex is a wonderful thing, you've got many years ahead of you to have sex.

Im sure in a few years, you'll be interested in sex.