Documentary about kisses

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Documentary about kisses

Postby E.K » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I am a MA filmmaking student and I am planning to shoot a short documentary film about kisses, so I am kindly asking for (brave) people to share their kissing experiences on camera. I am mostly looking for all kinds of stories that are significant to a person's life: from the first kiss to the goodbye kiss, from the most awkward and bad kiss to the most warm and loving kiss, from the never have been kissed to the ideal kiss.

This documentary aims to study the human behaviour at one of its most intimate moments and have a look at what lies behind. Moreover kissing in different cultures will be a topic as well so wherever you may come from or whatever your age is don't be afraid to come and share your story, small or big , funny or sad.

This documentary will be submitted for my dissertation and will be sent to festivals as well . The filming will take place from 28/6 - 30/6 at Kingston university ( Kingston Upon Thames) and will not take much of your time as questionnaire will be sent in advance.
E.K
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to And the rest...