woman like me or not

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

woman like me or not

Postby drummingman3 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:11 pm

I met a nice woman at a salsa class, after a few weeks she seemed obviously interested in me and became chatty and showing real interest in me.Yesterday via facebook etc we arranged to meet for a drink....as soon as we met she made it clear that we were meeting just as friends and alluded later on to the meeting being a one-off...she is very nice and has told me all about her life, but it seems she wants no more.

Why would she go to the bother of agreeing to meet and then make it clear this is going nowhere, but keeping telling me all abut her life.....I'm really confused.

Many thanks
drummingman3
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: woman like me or not

Postby snail » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:48 pm

Well it sounds like she just saw you as friends. It might not have even entered her head that you thought it was a date, until perhaps someone said something to her just before she left and she thought 'oh no I must make it clear this is just a friends thing'. If someone's married or just not that interested in dating it might never occur to them, as their mind is not on that kind of thing.

To be honest it's harder to make a true friend than to get a girlfriend, so if this woman liked you for yourself without wanting anything else that's a lovely thing.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to And the rest...