Ahhh......

For problems with any other type of relative, neighbours, teachers, the milkman!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ahhh......

Postby sarah_20 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Hey,

Does anyone think it is fair that my boyfriend always gives me a hard time if i say im going out with mates??? It's doing my head in, i hardly every go out clubbing with mates and when i mention it my boyfriend questions who?/where? etc and is really cold towards me and its not nice! Any advice how i should tackle this...??
Could it just be him being overprotective??? Or jealous???

Thanks
sarah_20
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Ahhh......

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Jealous probably but you mustn't let him stop you
Explain you like to see your friends and it's important you have a life away from him as well as with him
In fact it makes you enjoying spending time with him when you have more to talk about
He needs to realise if he tries to stop you he will push you away and you will evetually leave
have you ever given him any reason not to trust you or ha he had a bad experience before, either way you musn't give in to his sulks or you will end up pushing all your friends away and resenting him for it
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby sarah_20 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Only once agaes ago and it was just over a text and i told him the truth the same evening, hes the one who met up with an ex behind my back, so if anyone should have trust issues its me!
Its not that he tries to stop me he usually ends up saying do what u want but the way he acts is really cold and upsetting. I dont know why he cant just ask who/ where im going which are normal questions and then say its fine and have fun! Thats what i would do if he wanted to go out, which he never usually does which makes me feel awkward when i ask him about going out! :(
sarah_20
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Well tell him how you feel and try to talk it out
Either way don't let him spoil your nights out
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate