Getting info from Banks & Govt agencies

For problems with your children, of any age...
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Getting info from Banks & Govt agencies

Postby Eduvardo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello,I would like to know a missing person's whereabouts from a bank which person has an account or I believe person works somewhere possibly in a university in the UK, of course paying tax & insurance which is the concern of Tax Office, also person has a foreign passport to stay and work in UK which is normally UB Border Agency concern. These 3 offices know the person's address & where works. Now is it possible to contact thes places, ask about the persons whereabouts, otherwise it is impossible for me to find the person if these offices doesn't help me then only one way will be left to find some good person working in one of those places kindly help me. Anyone knows something about this case make really very happy. thank you for all the people of this forum, God bless you all.

Regards, Eduvardo.
Eduvardo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Getting info from Banks & Govt agencies

Postby snail » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Hello Eduvardo

The organisations that you have mentioned are not able to give you details of a person's whereabouts. There are strict laws in the UK against giving out a person's details without that person's prior consent. If you contact a bank or government agency about another person, they will refuse to answer your questions. It would probably be best to contact the authorities in your own country and ask their advice.

It is against our forum rules for two people to post about the same problem under different usernames, so I will close this thread now.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Children