a mothers worse fear

For problems with your children, of any age...
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

a mothers worse fear

Postby jcd » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 pm

today my son went swimming with his friends and when he was due in at 3 he never turned up. i know a 12 year old lad can forget what time it is so i didnt panic. about 5 i rang his friends to tell him tea was ready to hear them say we havent seen him today. the same thing when i rang all his friends. i thought of all the things that go through your head with worry. i rang the police at 7 as this was so not like him. they were brill the took a description and instintly had ploice out looking while two others came out to the house. they searched is room for signs to see if he had ran away, they took a photo and were so helpful and stored my faith with the british police force. just has they were about to get the helicopter out he walked in at 8. he was so shocked and frightend at the worry we were put through. we later found out he didnt go swimming till five and was with 17 year old lads trying to hang round with them. he has been grounded and the worry i went through i hope i never go through that again.
jcd
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: a mothers worse fear

Postby chosenfew » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Oh that must have been terrible. I'm glad he has been found safe. Does your son not have his own mobile phone for you to contact him on incase this happens again? x
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Children