my partners not allowed to see his child

For problems with your children, of any age...
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my partners not allowed to see his child

Postby carrie » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:21 pm

Thankyou to everyone who advised me on this,the situation may (possibly) be resolving,I hope [-o<
Last edited by carrie on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carrie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Claire... » Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:05 pm

That must be really horrible for you. I'm not really sure what you can do, as it sounds like your partners ex is not going to change her mind.

What may happen in the future, when your partners' daughter gets older, is that she may resent her mother because she has denied her the right to see her father and the twins. It happens all the time. Is there any way that you and your partner could see her on nuetral ground, with maybe someone there who will help keep things calm if it gets heated.

I really think that she needs to know that if she holds on to her daughter that tightly she may lose her in the future, when she has her own mind, and anything she is told that she must not do she will try to do anyway. Hopefully, you can show her that there would be no way that you would say anything against her to her daughter and that you can understand how she must feel.

I wish you all the best and hope things go ok.
Claire...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sovs » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:28 pm

Hello, your partner has rights, take the witch to court, he's the father he can get visitation rights dont let that woman win. you must think of this little girl and she needs her father.
Going through the court means she cant stop the preseedings so she cant get out of it. fight for your rights and fight for her rights too.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Children