Pregnant!

For problems with your children, of any age...
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
x_bubby_x
Just Landed
Just Landed

Pregnant!

Post by x_bubby_x » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Hey, I had a little baby girl just over three months ago, and so my periods arn't back to normal yet. But I was starting to feel much like I did when I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. I took a pregnancy test even though I thought I couldnt be as I'm back on contraceptive pill and have used a condom every time. I don't know how far along I am. But I'm dreading the thought of having two children under the age of one! has anyone else had this? and if so do you have any advice???

thank you!

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Post by Bel Bel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 pm

My sister in law has two girls now 14 and 13
she says in alot of ways it's made it easier, tehy always have someone to play with, can share clothes etc but other times she has struggled to cope moreso when they were babies and both wanting. She has coped and as a single parent so it can be done
Is an abortion an option for you if you feel you won't be able to cope?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Liquidius » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Like Bel Bel said, sometimes it's a good thing. At least they'll be able to keep eachother amused...

You need to think about how you feel though. Do you think you can cope with two children under the age of 1?