Am I preganant?

For problems with parents, whatever your age...

Am I preganant?

Postby BroodyBirdy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Okay, I've looked online and got appointment booked with doc, but there in no rush to see me & its annoying me now not knowing for sure whats going on...

My period is very late (11days today) and I am never late, so that gave me something to think perhaps i could be preganant. Also, I keep experiencing dizzy spells, and feeling sick but never actually being sick. I've taken 2 HPT's both were negative but I have heard that a negative result can still be positive & going for blood test at docs as more reliable.
Today at work (11am-ish), whilst going to the toilet, I wiped what seemed the start of my period, but there has been nothing since then. Is it just me spotting (implation)? And i am preganant? Or am i reading too much into it? Or is my actual period starting at long last?

Please give me some feedback :) Much apreciated x
BroodyBirdy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Am I preganant?

Postby Ticktock » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:58 pm

We fell victim to the negative result which was turned out positive, you are going to have to wait for the doctor to confirm.

In all honesty it sounds likely but some of the symptoms could also be brought on by worry and/or stress. Do you want to be pregnant?
Ticktock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Am I preganant?

Postby BroodyBirdy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Yeah, I thought it could be due to worryin & thinking too much about am i or arent i etc. And maybe that its psychological, but too much is happening for it to be that or coincidence. & yes just want doc's to hurry up now.
Frustrating!!
& yes my bf & I would both love a child. Especially, as we are convinced we are expecting so come around to the idea, etc.

I was just wondering if anyone else had similar experiences to share & hopefully help ease my mind and help a little. :)
BroodyBirdy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Parents