I cant stand it anymore.

For problems with parents, whatever your age...
JacquelineHayes77
Just Landed
Just Landed

I cant stand it anymore.

Post by JacquelineHayes77 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm fifteen years old, and my parents have been divorced for nine years. In the begining it was normal to me, I could accept all this. But now, it's getting harder and harder, my father is married and I have no problems with that even with his wife's daughter. She is selfish but I'm quite distant from her.
But the real problem is my mother. She dates all the time, and she always changes de boyfriend. My mother doesn't care about me, and she prefers her boyfriends than me.
She is very unresponsible, my family says that I'm 'older' than her in this way.
All this stuff make me hate her, and I know that it's terrible because she is my mother, and she will always be my mother, even if I don't want it.

PLEASE help me

* I'm sorry for the mistakes, cause I'm not british.

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: I cant stand it anymore.

Post by Bel Bel » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Have you ever told your mum how unloved you feel? Tell her you would love to spend more time with her doing things you like. Try not to be critical as she will shut off. I don't think there is anything you can do about her behaviour with men she will have to learn herself but you can try to improve your relationship with her and maybe that will help her realise she should put you first.
Is it an option to live with your dad?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Re: I cant stand it anymore.

Post by dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

I agree with Bel Bel.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.