brother fiance trouble

For problems with brothers and sisters!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

brother fiance trouble

Postby mazzie » Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

how do u deal wit someone u dont like when they are engaged to ur brother?? my bro and i wud b very close but i cannot stand his fiance, tried to play nice as i know its hurt my bro when im not but the girl is totally standoffish, treats our house like its a hotel and has very little respect for our parents. she stays all weekend, lounges on the couch and does nothin. has now started to get her friends to call to our house who are just as bad as her, know her friends longer as i went to skool wit them, Have tried speakin to my parents but my mam doesnt want to rock the boat but as im only home every second weekend hate feelin like im d guest in my own house :x
have really tried to be friends with this girl but find it easier to stay in my room then go into living room/kitchen - have nothin in common and she hasnt made any effort wit me since the ring was put in her finger - has even said how shes goin to change our homehouse to suit her when they are married - where are my parents goin?? they are still young and have plenty of time left!! she drives me crazy - have tried speakin to my brother but i end up being the big bad wolf and just give up!!
mazzie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: brother fiance trouble

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 am

Well to be honest it's up to your parents and brother to complain to her about they way she treats them and their house.

You've tried, I'd try my best to ignore the situation as you are only home every other weekend.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 am

i'm afraid it's your parents house and it's up to them to stand up to him
she is totally out of order thinking she can cahgne the house but again if your mum and dad allow it then you can't do anything
try to be civil and hope your brother sees through her eventually
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby snail » Thu May 07, 2009 10:55 am

If your brother's still living at home with his parents then he must be quite young to get married. Chances are the marriage will fall through and you won't have to worry about it.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Siblings