Being ghosted

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Being ghosted

Postby David020549 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:31 am

It seems to me that it is Tarantulas thread, if she wishes to justify her lifestyle choice that less than 1% of the UK population choose and demonize me for belonging to the 99% that do choose to eat animal products, she can.

So back to the original post.
Just because you belong to an affinity group does not mean that you have anything more than a transient friendship, within any interest group there will be those with passive and active opinions, some are likely extreme and you may or may not agree. Add to that the normal social interactions, did you say the wrong thing, did you chat to her boyfriend too long, there are many reasons where a caution is noted, in your case it was probably asking to crash at her place at short notice.

Do many adults make real lasting friendships?, my close friends go back to school and college days, the outgoing ones amongst us attend a range of events or clubs and might aquire a lot of acquaintances that we never meet outside that club, we return home to our partner and family or an empty house if you have no partner. I am very pleased that you have a boyfriend that shares your lifestyle, stick to him like glue and don't let you independant spirit spoil that
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tarantula » Tue May 08, 2018 2:07 pm

That's right David. The majority always have the right idea. You're so smart to see it despite all the demonising lol. Why it's a wonder you can still walk and talk after I've slandered you so. Do you need a safe space?

It's not possible for my independent spirit to spoil our relationship, because my man isn't threatened by women with independent spirits.

So don't worry yourself. :)
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby reckoner » Tue May 08, 2018 3:15 pm

As this thread has developed into an argument of a personal nature, the thread will now be locked. If you wish to continue the argument, it should be by PM only.
reckoner
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Friends