Advice needed

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Advice needed

Postby Ghostsnow » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Hi guys I have a friend who I am struggling to help so hoping some of you might be able to help me help them.

So my female friend is a very popular woman who gets a lot of attention. One of her male friends has confessed an interest in her sexually however despite the obvious sexual chemistry between then she doesnt want a 1 night stand and that is all hes looking for right now. He has said it might not always be like that and that he wouldnt wanna risk losing her as a friend just for a night of sex.

However since then they have been communicating everyday with him often initiating the chats. They discuss how their days have gone and loads of other stuff most messages containing kisses. Before the attraction was revealed they didnt speak half as much and there certainly werent any kisses on messages.

I have told her it looks to me like hes either just trying to appear that he cares in order to get her to sleep with him or that hes actually starting to get deeper feeling for her than just a sexual attraction. Neither of them are young kids both 40+ so should know better than to play games with emotions. But who knows these days so i would welcome your views in order to advise my friend.
Ghostsnow
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Advice needed

Postby stephie2 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:55 pm

I would advise her to take it slow. If this guy is only interested in a one night stand then he should be honest with her so that she is not disillusioned. As they are both grown adults then I think you have to let her do what she feels is right. All you can do is be there for her and advise her but I would be very wary of getting too involved as it could backfire on you.
stephie2
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends