Whats her problem?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Whats her problem?

Postby confusedK » Fri May 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Today I was talking to my friend we are meant to be going on holiday together soon and I have recently been suffering with depression she turned and told me basically that if I was depressed or as she put it "moody", "sad" while we were on the holiday and ruined her holiday then are friendship was over. I'm confused does she not understand that I cannot control my depression. She suffers from blackouts and there is no way I would think about saying to her if you black out you've ruined my holiday. she just seems to be very unsympathetic and uncaring its either her way or the high way. Should I just forget it and go, give it a miss. its just like a bolt of the blue the way she spoke to me

Thanks for any advice
confusedK
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Whats her problem?

Postby David020549 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:40 am

She is nervous about the trip, have you ever been on holiday together before, holidays with friends can be quite tense we have done it a few times. What sort of holiday is it and how old are you.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Friends