Friend's mistake

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Friend's mistake

Postby grantmacd1992 » Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Whilst drinking last weekend, we decided to go back to my friends house to watch sky sports and that, it was late.
I got called through to the livingroom as everyone was asleep, we snuggled up on the chair like we usually do, but I didn't realize he was naked on the chair, he starts doing things in which I kept saying no but gave into in the end.
He'd been telling me for a while he was bi when we'd had a drink, which I just laughed off. Once it all happened, we were nearly caught and he freaked out saying he was straight.
Now because of him and his mistakes, him and the rest of my friends from that area have fallen out with me, he won't talk to me - probably from feeling embarassed and not knowing what's going on :S
I'm not being spoken to by any of them, he's my best friend from the area and I have no idea how I'm meant to get back speaking to him. We're meant to be going on holiday with a company later in july. He's just sending me abusive texts and phone calls now, saying 'you're a gay idiot' and things like that. we're not talking now.
I don't wanna lose my friend over something hes done!
grantmacd1992
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Friend's mistake

Postby snail » Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi Grant

It's best to stick to one thread per problem, so that all the replies and advice are in the same place. I will lock this one and leave your other one about this here:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18838

Your opening posts are not the same word-for-word, so I'll leave this topic showing in case you want to refer to it.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Friends