GANGED UP ON BY SO CALLED FRIENDS?!

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

GANGED UP ON BY SO CALLED FRIENDS?!

Postby lunababes101 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 pm

I am very close friends with two girls. When I'm with them its fine, I have a laugh and a great time. However, when its both of them with me, I always feel like they gang up on me. What ever I say even if one of them understands they will both look clueless and laugh at me just to make me look stupid. They take the lemonade out of me as well sometimes, tbh when they are together with me they don't act like they're my friends! I hate it like this and don't have a clue what to do. I'm scared that if I mention it they'll just carry on being horrible, and I don't want to cause an argument. What do you guys think??
lunababes101
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: GANGED UP ON BY SO CALLED FRIENDS?!

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:39 pm

why don't you ask them when your on your own with them.
Personally they don't sound like very good friends, i'd find some new ones
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Re: GANGED UP ON BY SO CALLED FRIENDS?!

Postby retrochav » Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Friends shouldn't make you feel bad. They may say they're only joking - but it's not funny if someone feels hurt. They may say you are overly sensitive - but a thick skin is only for outsiders, mates shouldn't have to wear armour around each other.

So as bel bel says, do ask them separately what's going on, but unless they take you seriously and stop treating you badly when your all together.....walk away.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Friends