Flirting or more?

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
SamMos76
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Flirting or more?

Post by SamMos76 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:18 pm

This is something I’ve never really been able to read ina woman, so this happened the other day, and I’ll let you judge. A woman occasionally comes into where I work we have been a bit flirty at times, others just general chit chat. Anyway the other day I bought her a small bunch of flowers, she hugged me quite tight, and put her hand on my bum. Now as I said before she has quite a flirty personality well with me, so would as a woman you do this to show a guy you like him? Or would you do it just being a bit cheeky??

snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Flirting or more?

Post by snail » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Well, the flirty banter or even the hug could be platonic, but placing her hand on your bum is explicitly sexual. Whether she actually wants a relationship with you only she can say, but there's certainly sexual interest there.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian