My friend has started to annoy me

Maybe you have fallen out with your mate, or perhaps you are about to betray them - whatever it is, talk about it here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My friend has started to annoy me

Postby GiveMeCake » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:38 pm

I’ve been friends with this particular person for about 2 years. We met through our kids club and just instantly clicked. It got to the point where our other halves became friends and we have holidayed together on numerous occasions as well as days out a few times a month. They have other friends they spend time with but they are our only “couple friends”
Obviously with numerous days out there are photos that are taken, lately, my friend has been recreating “our” photos with her other friends. This might seem trivial but it’s really started to grate on me. My husband has even started to notice in her social media posts and thinks it’s odd. Should I say something to her? I feel that the photos we take together now don’t mean as much as her kids are now doing the same things with loads of other people!
GiveMeCake
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: My friend has started to annoy me

Postby boulding » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:22 am

Hi

I'm not really sure what you mean. Can you describe in detail what she's done. Recreating photos does not have to be disrespectful. It's possible she doesn't mean anything by it.
boulding
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Friends