Feelings for boss

Got a problem with your workplace or one of your colleagues? Thrash it out here.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Feelings for boss

Postby reckoner » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Just to add that I don't see what telling your husband will achieve, especially if the intention is simply to manage your own feelings. I imagine it will just hurt him immensely, make the existing rift much deeper and make a deeply unpleasant atmosphere during the little time you have together. This is your problem and I think the best thing you can do is deal with it yourself.
reckoner
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Feelings for boss

Postby Happy2020 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:04 pm

I think he smelt like 'damp' today and it really put me off. He also didn't make sense in a strategic meeting and I'm now beginning to wonder whether he is as intelligent as I initially thought he was. I am slowly getting there and I hope each day brings similar issues to those above. I'm also beginning to feel comfortable talking about my husband more. I've also noticed how he has a wondering eye for other women in the office.
Happy2020
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Work & Colleagues