Why when I tried to cut her out she told me that we don't fi

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Why when I tried to cut her out she told me that we don't fi

Postby Maged » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 pm

I love a girl who is engaged, she seemed interested initiating conversations almost on daily basis for hours. She told me that she feels like she knew me long time ago, she even told that she knew that I am in love and that my eyes expose me. we knew each other for 3 months and that how it started.

Without getting into too many suffocating details, and there are many, after 2 months I confessed about how feel for her and she was surprised and when I asked her if she did not know, she said no although she told me 2 months ago that she knows implicitly. Then thing between us became ajar, she did not want me to tell her that I love her but she may get coy from flirt and after awhile she may flirt back. I got very attracted to her, I suffered much from this dither situation, having hope may be something would happen, why do I feel like this?, unable to understand if she loves him as she says, how she is like this with me (even if she calls it friends).

After one month I tried to cut her out of my life, she asked me why, I told her that I love her, she kept trying to convince me not to do so telling me that it is wrong, and that some people can not get married but can stay together, I asked her as friends?, she said yes, I told her over and over that I can’t, unable to understand her persistence and the situation is already hard enough that I am leaving someone I don’t want to leave. Eventually when she failed to change my mind she told me that even if she did not have a boyfriend, we didn’t fit each other. I said nothing, I don’t know why she said that, it was really painful, I was trying to do the right thing. If I meant anything to her why she did not say, if I did not mean anything to her, I am leaving anyway.

Leaving was the only thing left I had to make her understand that I love her, Why the dagger?
Maged
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Why when I tried to cut her out she told me that we don'

Postby Tarantula » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 am

Oh boy.

So you're in love with a girl who is quite happy to sneak around behind her fiance's back to text you or whatever. She sounds like a catch!

Do you actually see her? Is this a case of your mind creating a fantasy around her based on texts that have nothing to do with who she is in REAL LIFE?

Or are you seeing her and having sex whilst her partner has no idea?

Dude, she is stringing you along for an ego boost. Wake up. Don't get angry about it - after you, you did this to yourself, knowing that she has a partner - but leave her alone! Cut her out for real, and don't do it just to get a reaction from her.

Of course she 'persisted', but what does that mean? Sent a few texts saying 'no plz don't do that babes'? If she wants to 'persist', let her leave her partner and come to you.

She thinks she has a right to be mad because you're not prepared to kiss her backside forever. Oh poor her. :-({|=

Do you think she's going to leave her man for you? No. So why are you wasting your time on this immature girl?

I think you need to focus on getting a girlfriend in real life, and not trying to 'steal' one from another man's bed.

Even better, on the way out, you can let him know that she's a cheat. Poor guy.
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby stephie2 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:58 am

I agree she is stringing you on and enjoying the boost that you give her.

She has a partner and a life with him. You need to cut all contact with the girl and move on to someone who is single and can give the you time and interest that you need.
stephie2
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Maged » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Tarantula wrote:Do you actually see her? Is this a case of your mind creating a fantasy around her based on texts that have nothing to do with who she is in REAL LIFE?

Yes we do text but we see each other as we work in the same firm

Tarantula wrote:Or are you seeing her and having sex whilst her partner has no idea?

No we did not have sex

Tarantula wrote:Do you think she's going to leave her man for you?

Honestly yes, I thought she may be unhappy with him, or I am special to her that why she wants me with her, I sometimes thought that she may actually feel jealous when I told her that I can not be the person she wants me to be as a friend after 6 weeks from knowing each other, she kept asking me why, then when she saw me talking to another girl she texted me "so you talk to other girls why don't you want to talk to me?". why she was so clingy, who am I for her?
Maged
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Tarantula » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:05 pm

I've already told you.

You are an ego boost. She feels entitled to 'have' you whilst giving nothing back, and retreating into the security of her relationship when it suits her.

Getting jealous? My goodness, how old is she?

All of this should be making you less attracted to her. Wake up. She's just using you to feel better about herself.
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Maged » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Tarantula wrote:
Getting jealous? My goodness, how old is she?

She is older than me by almost a year, 26 yrs old, I am 25
Maged
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Maged » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Tarantula wrote:Even better, on the way out, you can let him know that she's a cheat. Poor guy.

This does not mean I am gonna do that, but I am terribly lost and confused that actually when I think about it I do not know how he will see it. I mean will he consider that as cheating and she was trying to cover it up as friendship while she was enjoying herself getting more than a friendship or he will see it may be get convinced that it was a friendship as she was saying and that I got it wrong all along (could it be a miscommunication lasted for 3 months lol, hilarious), me either get confused although what I said and what I know. I am jumbled up that I do not know anymore what to think, is it because my feelings for her preclude me from seeing her as cheater, was she right ? I do not know, I just hope to get back on track.
Maged
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives