took a loan behind my back

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: took a loan behind my back

Postby reckoner » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi pebba,

We are aware that you and lena12 are the same person, along with several other IDs you have used to post with over a period of nearly 10 years (and been warned about several times).

Although this is against the forum rules, we are very concerned about you and your well-being, which is why we have moved your post here, so that other members can understand as much of the situation as possible.
reckoner
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tarantula » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi pebba/lena12

I think it would be a good idea for you to speak to a professional therapist or counsellor about all of this, to hopefully get some clarity about what you're going to do next. You need to do this for yourself; not for your husband. For you.
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby pebba » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:31 pm

Then do me the biggest favour and delete my topic. I think the moderators need help and need to see a counsellor. Now DELETE TOPIC ASAP unless your to thick to understand what I'm saying
pebba
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

Dear Pebba

If you remember, you requested us to delete your last thread, and told us you would not be returning to PP. We did delete your thread for you, while you continued to post under another of your names.

You then decided to post your original problem under the name of Pebba again, and Reckoner was quite right to remind you of the PP rules. However, she was also quite right when she said that everybody here wants the best for you. There really is no need for you to be rude (yet again) to any of us at PP – we have only ever tried to help you.

We won’t be deleting this thread, because you will want to post in it again in future.

We wish you the best and very much hope you find the help you need.

peecee, Reckoner and Snail
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pebba » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Well if your that sad you have to keep my topic here because how many really come to this site with problems, NOT Many so no wonder you want to keep mine lol. So go away and just delete it for Pete's sake I would never return to this rubbish site ever ever again and you all don't know anything just a bunch of bad people. You all need help

Edited for swearing
pebba
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Tarantula » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:09 am

Hi pebba, I hope your situation improves. Whether or not it does is entirely down to you. Instead of getting angry, you might consider that all of your beliefs/attitudes/ decisions have led you to this point, and at this point, you are not happy in your life. Therefore something needs to change. You need to change.

So I hope you do, for your own sake and for your family too. Good luck finding the support you need. All the best. xx
Tarantula
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives