Gf lives with roommates. Privacy issues?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
imakeyouhappy10
Just Landed
Just Landed

Gf lives with roommates. Privacy issues?

Post by imakeyouhappy10 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 am

I’m kind of bothered with my current situation, you guys. A few months ago, I met my girlfriend through a romance tour. After my trip, me and my girl kept in touch and eventually, we got into a relationship. Now, the thing that’s been bothering me is the fact that she lives in a apartment which is shared with her and her friends.
Being in a long distance relationship, I get that communication is important but how can I talk to her privately if her roommates are constantly in the picture? I’m getting to the point of getting annoyed but I don’t really know how to bring this up with my girlfriend. She might not like the fact that I have a problem with her friends always being there when we talk.
I just really want to get this off my chest and find a way to deal with this in a good way. Has anyone tried this before cause I really need some advice on how I can handle this situation. Help me out here, fellas. I just want to talk to my girlfriend privately because there are alot of things I can’t say in front of her roommates! Any suggestions and comments would do! Please!

stephie2
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Gf lives with roommates. Privacy issues?

Post by stephie2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

I think you have to tell her how you feel. Let her know that you would like some private time with her and ask if there can be some time set aside for just the two of you to be able to chat. Tell her that you don't mind her work mates being there occasionally but you would also like some time to discuss things that only the two of you should be privy to.