Polygraph test results...

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
Cheatedon79
Just Landed
Just Landed

Polygraph test results...

Post by Cheatedon79 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi guys/girls...

To cut a long story short .About six weeks ago I was accused of cheating by my girlfriend. So I decided there and then to go have a polygraph test done. Due to work commitments I couldn’t attend until the 29th of December.
So I’ve been and had the test done. And passed with flying colours....
So I gave my girlfriend the test to read last night and it didn’t go to well. She said I didn’t need to prove anything but she won’t waste the money on having one done cause she knows she hasn’t cheated...

Don’t know what to do

snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Polygraph test results...

Post by snail » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:49 am

Well, do you think she has cheated? And do you want her to take a polygraph? Surely, if she now believes you haven't cheated, and you don't think she has, all is well?

Although it is worth looking at why she accused you of it in the first place - something must have gone wrong somewhere.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian

Cheatedon79
Just Landed
Just Landed

Post by Cheatedon79 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:45 pm

I just don’t know if she has. She doesn’t like me going to my local hairdressers because it’s the only place I come into contact with females really. She says I need to trust her and for her not to take the test..
since I posted this we have parted company..

stephie2
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Post by stephie2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:01 pm

That is probably for the best as there doesn't appear to have been much trust in the relationship. Here is to a happier future.