Need help please!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Need help please!

Postby OKLMUk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 am

Basically my gf dumped me cos she was all the time feeling insecure n jaleous and kept accusing me of cheating. Then I started the NC and it was working perfectly, one week after (yesterday) she contacted my friend cos she needed me to get my stuffs at hers, when my friend called me I called her straight away and then she convinced me by crying and everything. I think that’s where I failed by letting my emotions lead me and then I started telling her how I love her and I would like to fix everything, didn’t blame here and both of us were very happy. This morning she rang me and asked me to come and get my stuffs. Didn’t understand nothing. Does the NC could still helps me? Help me please it hurts so much. Thanks for ur comments.
OKLMUk
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Need help please!

Postby Tarantula » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Hmmm, I feel like some parts of this story are missing.

You need to go and pick up your stuff either way.

Unless there's not much stuff, then you can tell her to chuck it away.

What changed from yesterday to today?

Does she only want you when you're unavailable, and run away as soon as you lean in to her? If so, then no amount of NC is going to help you in the longterm.

It sounds like she's very confused and needs to have time to think.

My advice would be, pick up your stuff, don't have another big emotional conversation but just tell her you respect her enough to give her space, and if she wants to see you again she can get in touch.

Then leave it at that and see what she does...

DID you cheat or do anything like that when you were with her?
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives