Page 1 of 1

confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:19 am
by Leah1418
Does my ex virgo man wants me back?

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:05 pm
by Tarantula
I think it's pretty obvious that he wants you back. What's the confusion?

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:59 pm
by Leah1418
Really? You think so?
He didn't mention anything about getting back together..
All he said what i mentioned above.
That's why i was asking..
Since he is the one who broke up things with me
And he hurted me so much in the past
So why he would be back?
I don't know.

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 pm
by Leah1418
Tarantula wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that he wants you back. What's the confusion?

The confusion beacuse he is the one who broke up things with me why he would me back?!
I was surprised when he said those things.

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:29 pm
by peecee
Hi, Leah.

This is your first visit to Problem Pages, we all know it can be difficult to ask for advice.

But it would be very helpful if you could give some background to your problem - all we know is the very little bit you have told us, please don't get upset when PPers try to offer you advice based on that.

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:37 pm
by Leah1418
peecee wrote:Hi, Leah.

This is your first visit to Problem Pages, we all know it can be difficult to ask for advice.

But it would be very helpful if you could give some background to your problem - all we know is the very little bit you have told us, please don't get upset when PPers try to offer you advice based on that.



Hi.. please be free to ask me..
And i will answer your questions..
What do u need to know more so u can help me?
Leah1418
Just Landed
Just Landed

Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:12 am
Gender: Female

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:58 pm
by Tarantula
No, he didn't say about getting back together specifically, but he said he misses you etc etc... to test how you would react. It seems clear to me.

But as you've said you've moved on, and mentioned that he hurt you in the past, then I think it's best for you to stay moved on and find somebody else.

Isn't it?

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:36 am
by Leah1418
Tarantula wrote:No, he didn't say about getting back together specifically, but he said he misses you etc etc... to test how you would react. It seems clear to me.

But as you've said you've moved on, and mentioned that he hurt you in the past, then I think it's best for you to stay moved on and find somebody else.

Isn't it?

Of course i have no feelings for him.
And i moved on really
If isn't for the job sake i wouldn't contact him.
Not in a million years.
True it made feel good that he said those things.
But i will never ever go back to that dark place ever again.
He is in the past..and it took me alot to be over him and over of what he has done to me.
I can't forgive him after threwing me away from his house
After the awful things he said to me.
I went to several consultants and i had to do yogaa.
To cut with what he has done to me.
He might think that after all that i'll talk to him with an open arms and i'll say the same things.
But truely i don't i miss him or anything from what he has said to me.
I thanked him for his help ..
And left the conversation without saying anything.
I can't forget that night..
That awful break up
I just can't.
He is over to me long ago.
All i care of is getting my old job back.
And that's why i texted him.
Other wise he doen't owe me a thing.
I didn't like to do so.
But screw him.
This is my future that all i care of.
He is dead to me long ago.

Re: confused capricorn woman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:20 pm
by Tarantula
Good, then I don't see what there is to be confused about. :)