I am falling in love with my step brother!!!

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I am falling in love with my step brother!!!

Postby Deepthinker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 pm

My step brother is 5years older than me. We have always got on well and as we have got closer, we have bonded more. I am in my 20's and he is in mid 20's. He is no where near perfect. I know all his bad passed stories. He trust me 100% and I trust 100%. We recently when home gone step further than kissing, cuddling and touching. We ended up having sex. He is only the 2nd person I have ever slept with. I dunno who to talk to because I love him so much. I wanna step away so I don't get hurt, when he does get a girlfriend. But truth is I want him. If his mum who has looked after me as her own and I call her mum finds out he has said that we will get disowned and lose friends. I get why because we have been raised as sister and brother but he is not blood related to me at all.

I need to talk to someone to help me but who???

What should I do?

Also after we had sex he said to me that "if I wasn't his sister I would be his woman" what do I do????

Please I just need advice.

deepthinker
Deepthinker
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I am falling in love with my step brother!!!

Postby snail » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Right, well firstly, don't panic. You haven't done anything wrong and you're both in your twenties so you're not children. Do you live with your step-brother? If not, can you stay away from him for a while to give you both a bit of space and time to think about what has happened. If you do live with him, any chance of staying with someone else for a while?

I would suggest not doing anything else at all sexual or romantic, even if you have to spend time together. You need to think about what you want. He will always be in your life, so any mistakes now have the potential to make things very, very awkward in the family for a long time to come. However, it might be that you are compatible and ultimately you decide to be a couple. But because of the all the fall out from that, you would need to make that decision very carefully. Step back now and put some distance between you so you can think about it.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Celebritydiscodave » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 am

It does n`t matter only providing that your love is genuine/under control/of him before your own ego. Love , genuine love can do nothing inappropriate. Now is your chance to train yourself to experience only genuine love. You would n`t get physical if it were a child that you loved, so no more need you your step brother. I used to kiss and cuddle a cousin, it tied us both over between relationships. If you both know it`s only short term and wont go any further there is n`t a problem, but there does have to be certainty, obviously. We were certain, so the circumstance of knowing is out there.
Celebritydiscodave

Postby Country Joe » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 pm

With hindsight and having read 'Snails' reply, my post was rather poorly thought out and ill-advised and I've removed it! Hope you can find some resolve to your situation :-?
Country Joe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives