Me and my Crush

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Me and my Crush

Postby Reece01 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 am

It's been around 2 - 3 months when I had a crush on her, she sat down in my art class, and when she spoke to me, I was sweating, literally, I didn't know what to say, I've never met this girl before, and I only see her every week in art, and each week I saw her, and I was trying to show her the hint that I liked her, I was thinking what to say, but when actually trying to be polite like saying hello or hi, I just don't have the guts. And I feel like she likes me too, she tries to speak to me very similar on how I speak to her, were you want to speak to her, and say things, but you just don't have the guts.

But then the worst started happening, I guess she didn't like me in that way, she had a crush... And even though it hurts, I still believe in her and me, so I just keep waiting, and just watch this over and over again... Him & her? I've never even met the guy, nor even her friends, but I still care about her, just because I like her.. There's this thing what happened to the girl when I was talking to her, and I said "Why she weren't in P.E" and it's kind of touching, she had to be in hospital because of it, but I didn't know.. I thought she didn't like it, so she was spending her time on something else. But when I said that, she looked at me with confusion? And I didn't mean what I said, because how I found out is because of the teachers, when I was looking down her wall on facebook, I saw that after the hospital, she said don't talk about it, I knew I messed up so bad. But the next week, I think she forgot, or she doesn't want to bring it up...

After that, it was every week, and that every week in art class, I made myself look good so she would notice me, but she never did until the last weekend I was spending with her, which happens to be today, were we break up for Christmas, We were talking and I think without her how she doesn't need me, but she is wanting to talk to me, but I don't know if in a friend way or in a crush way, this happens every week too, I try again to make some impressions that I like her, we looked at each others eyes and smiled, but I didn't know for sure if she actually liked her crush, or it was just a friend thing between them two? it can't be, but then I look at her pencil case, it's a love heart with her crush's name in it, then I just instantly frown, I've even dreamt of this girl. She is lovely to me. It's like she is crushing and not crushing, or she's crushing on who? Me or Him?

Anyway, I feel like I'm a creep, but I usually have her on my favourites, on my messenger and I accidentally clicked the thumbs up twice on messenger, which sends a thumbs up emoji, and she replied with No, I said sorry, I didn't mean to, and then she repeated herself again No.. I don't know how to respond, is she just not knowing what to say and attempting sarcasm? Or is she trying to say No, stop liking me, as if she is already taken.. i don't know and I think of her every night when I go to sleep, I really care about her now... But I don't know what to do with myself, should I speak to her? Should I just get close with her friends and her, or does she want that? I just wish I acted a whole lot quicker, before she got a crush... I love her.

What should I do in this situation? No matter if she has a boyfriend, I'm not leaving..
Reece01
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Me and my Crush

Postby snail » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Well why don't you ask her out and see what she says. It's the only way to know for sure what she is thinking and feeling - you are spending so much time and energy wondering and going over it in your mind. Contact her, say you really like her and you wanted to know if she would go to xxx with you. At least then you will know.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Me and my Crush

Postby Celebritydiscodave » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 am

IIt skips about, the first para is about her, and the second about him?? Too much work! Which one are you, a third party?
Celebritydiscodave

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives