Ex wife

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ex wife

Postby Littlemrs » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:12 am

During a weekend away to see my husbands family, my husband started to flirt with his exwife while we were all in a restaurant, after I paid for the meal my husband kiss his exwife. We went back with the family to have coffee, during this he told his exwife how beautiful she was. When I mentioned this to him when we got back to our hotel he replied he wasn't flirting and I misread what was happening. I know what I saw and heard and I wasn't the only one who heard, what to do now leave it lie or talk to him again.
Littlemrs
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Ex wife

Postby Tarantula » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:24 pm

What are you doing sitting in the same restaurant with his ex wife? Why is she still a part of the family?

I have to assume there's kids involved between them.

Telling her she's beautiful is totally inappropriate, and it seems he's all too quick to dismiss your concerns.

Don't doubt yourself here - you have a valid reason to be miffed.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Ex wife

Postby David020549 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 pm

I am puzzled, why were YOU paying for a reunion with HIS ex and family, if there are kids between them fair enough but he should be keeping his ex at arms length. Maybe he is a natural flirt and pays all women glib complements but he certainly needs to restrain himself with his ex, rather than falling out with him it's probably better to stay close to him on those difficult occasions. You need to be pro active and organise arrival and departure at family occasions that will inevitably happen, be cordial but firm, his ex family is in the past, you are his future.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives