I met up with, and made love with, my retired Maths Teacher

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I met up with, and made love with, my retired Maths Teacher

Postby Malcs1968 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:43 pm

I contacted my favourite retired school teacher, as part of a Facebook project. She contacted me back on the private pages saying she was now living in Norfolk, but was staying with her niece near where I live. She suggested I visited her at her niece's house. She is now 70, whilst I am 47. She is a widow, but I believe she re-married. I visited the house, and she answered the door. Nothing had changed about her, except her brown hair was now grey. I noticed she still had a slim, rather sexy figure and she seemed to recognise me.

We had a drink, sitting close to each other on the sofa, and I noticed she was leaning into me whilst chatting about life and other things. We then kissed. She got up from the sofa, and took off her v-neck top and chinos to reveal no underwear. I stripped off and we started to make love. She was so slow and sensual that we kept on going for an hour or two, really enjoying ourselves. I left later to go home to my partner, who asked if I had met my teacher. I thought she might be angry, but she wasn't.

In fact I got the hint, she felt she missed out. My partner is 60, and a teacher I met at college when I was 18, when she was in her twenties. She was a bit liberal then, and she still is. I think she would like to meet her too. I took some pictures of my teacher, and my partner admitted she liked the idea of her and us getting together.
Malcs1968
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I met up with, and made love with, my retired Maths Teac

Postby snail » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Malcs, this post has been approved, but the way you have written this makes me think that it is not a true thing which really happened, but is instead something that you made up. It's also not clear what advice you are actually asking for. Perhaps you could give us more (non-sexual) details to help make things clearer?
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Malcs1968 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:16 am

Hello there. I was tring to be brief and succint, but also to give a detailed account of the encounter and it's aftermath. I know it sounds like a fantasy, and I apologise for the sexual content, but it is what happened. I have led a charmed life. I was lucky to meet my Maths teacher in my first year at secondary school, and she had a habit of leaning forward to talk to me, wearing a black v-neck top. She was my register teacher for 3 years, and during the third year, I had a brief look below her face, which revealed her bosom, which was not covered. I think she noticed, but for some reason never mentioned it. I didn't see her after I left the school, in 1985.
I was old enough to be involved with a female laboratory technician in my first year at sixth form. She had approached me one day at college, saying she knew my mother, and would I like a lift as she had seen me walking. She was in her early 40's. I said yes, but didn't realise she lived on the route I walked. One day, as I walked, she pulled up in her car, and ushered me in. She wore a white fur coat and leather mini-skirt. It wasn't long before I realised she was wearing black stockings, as she drove her car. It took her a couple of weeks to seduce me with her sexy clothes and her manner. She was the first woman to make love with me, in a college store room. The next year the lab technician left, and I met the teacher who would later be my partner. She was in her early thirties, and had no social life. We became quite close during my time in the sixth form, but it was when I re-visited a year after leaving, and i was working in London, that I returned and asked her for a date. She accepted, and we got together. However, I never forgot the first teacher who had had an effect on me. It was not a life-long obssession, but I had asked for her at the school a few years after leaving, and was told she was no longer teaching there. Now, this encounter has made me feel a whole lot better. It sounds crazy, but these things happen.
My issue is, as I am going to see my former teacher once again, is do I take my partner along to meet her? I think it could be fun, and I secretly want something to happen, but I wonder if I should go alone and risk the consequences?
Malcs1968
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Tarantula » Fri May 13, 2016 3:05 pm

I don't buy it 8)
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives