how to get him to hook up again

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

how to get him to hook up again

Postby Lisa1987 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:23 pm

There is this guy who I work with who I like so much, liked him for a about a year, anyway we started emailing a year ago flirting and then set up a private email, we emailed for a day and then he said he couldn't anymore as he felt guilty on his girlfriend. Last summer we had a work do where we all stayed in a hotel, I asked him to come to my hotel and he did. I tried to have sex with him but he turned me down saying he would feel to guilty on his girlfriend and has never cheated. Anyway 5 months later we had another work do just recently and we was flirting but he said he can't do anything as he has a girlfriend who he can see himself with for ever. Anyway he ended up coming to my room, I said u came, he said yeah but I can't guarantee anything, I then asked him to what he was thinking and he said that he wanted to rip my dress of, we started kissing and touching, I gave him head and we had sex. He left straight after looking a little sad but gave me a kiss on the cheek. I then saw him at breakfast and he was fine but didn't mention what happened as collegues around.
now ive seen him at work and asked him to meet again, he said no and that he feels guilty and if we meet again it will take it from being just a one time thing. How can I get him to meet me?
Do you think he will ever meet me again? how can I get him to
Lisa1987
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: how to get him to hook up again

Postby Tarantula » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:19 am

Well, you're on your journey with or without my opinion, so I'll just say

You can't 'make' someone do what they don't want to do. He probably won't see you as anything other than sex as that's what you've been, my hopeless tuppence worth is to advise you to stay away until he becomes single, whilst re evaluating why some guy who cheats on his gf is good enough for you.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Mrconfused74 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Tarantula is right, what do you want from this? Do you just want sex or a relationship?

If it's just sex find a single guy, if you offer sex to a guy he's likely to take it, whether they are single or not. But in this situation if you're after a relationship it's likely if you got him he will cheat on you too.
I've been there, met a girl that was with someone else, and she ended up cheating on me. So my advice, leave him alone, and if he splits then pursue it, or find another guy.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lisa1987 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:25 pm

hi i just want sex not a relationship
Lisa1987
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mrconfused74 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:44 pm

So why a guy that's with someone? Is it just because he's got a gf that it excites you? Or the guy himself? If it's just sex I'm sure you could get pretty much any guy into bed, so why not a single guy? I'm guessing your attractive, and relatively young, so it should be easy to get a sexual partner, because let's face it what guys going to say no if it's offered on a plate? There must be more too it. Perhaps then people might look at it differently and offer advice, at the moment you look like you're just trying to break them up.
Mrconfused74
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tarantula » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Yeah Lisa I don't think you're being entirely real with yourself there.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Girlfriends & Boyfriends - Husbands & Wives