Now What?

For problems with girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, lovers and leavers!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
Ackee
Just Landed
Just Landed

Now What?

Post by Ackee » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:17 am

My girl left for over 16 months ago but since then she has given me mixed signals. Sleepovers,dinners,talked old memories,showed me saved old pics of us,showed saved old messeges,showed me saved old sex pics of us. She invited me to stay over,she slept naked. We had sex once on her initiativ.
She has given me mixed signals for so long!
We got a child togheter and i wanted my family back.

The kid turned 1,5 years old and it was my childweek. I usually surprise my ex with the kid AND i got a key to her apartment when she moved in for almost a year ago.
We went to her place,used the key and went in.

Walked to the bedroom,opened the door. I saw her jumping another man. She came out and asked me if i wanted coffe. I just....What!?? She told me she was feeling very down because of the separation and the new guy was only sex. She said "he is nothing serious just sex but it feels strange to say so when i lays in my bedroom"
She also Said she loved sex with me but it would complicate things for our kid if we had sex(??!!??)
She said she was very afraid to see me with another(??)
What?? She is jelous and chucked another 2 mins ago!?
They had been sneaking for a week or two because of me,that tells me she knew my feelings for her.
She wanted everything should be like before,hanging out,dinners,coffe,sleepovers etc.

The kid and i went home of Course. Now i blocked her on social media and no contact more then sms about the kid. Leaving and fetching the kid is at preschool now. Why did she do this!?
Why is she jelous? What do i do now??
My first language is not English.....

Hello, Ackee, and welcome to Problem Pages! In case you are surprised that some of your post has changed a bit, that's because the automatic swear filter has changed some of the words you used. Try to keep it clean, please. Thanks!
peecee (Admin)

X_Smiler_X

Re: Now What?

Post by X_Smiler_X » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Hi.
I think you know the solution to this deep down. And that is tell yourself (and her) enough is enough.
She is using you, plain and simple. Your number one priority is your child, not this silly game she is clearly playing.
I wish you all the best.
Smiler
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you :D

Ackee
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Now What?

Post by Ackee » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:48 am

I did something stupid.
I wrote to her because we dnt speak. I Said i loved her and wanted her. She answered saying "we are going to talk about that with social services in a while"
She has an investigation coming on her because she treats our kid wrong.
She did not say yes or no but i Think she keeps playing...