I don't think my friends believe me

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I don't think my friends believe me

Postby justagirl » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 am

Well, here's the thing. I came out as bisexual to my friends a good few months ago now, I was scared to because I didn't know how they would react. It was fine though and it turns out that the friends I told first are to, well one of then is bi and the other is gay. They knew about each other way before me. At first I thought it would be good because I would have people to talk to about it but it turns out that's not the case. They're really close and talk about that sort of stuff a lot but they won't really talk to me about it. I don't think they believe me and I don't know why. It's really bothering me because obviously I don't have anyone else to talk to about that sort of thing and I do need to.
Any advise? please help
justagirl
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I don't think my friends believe me

Postby captainf » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 am

Maybe you can talk to them about it, make the conversation and see if it flows with them. If you are taking the initiative they will join in :)
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Sexuality