am i bisexual?

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

am i bisexual?

Postby Airhead » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:29 pm

hi,

basically i find girls attractive but i have only ever slept with men, never really looked at woman in that way, but recently i have found a girl really attractive and yes i have kissed her a few times but i ws through a silly game of truth, dare and kiss. im just really confused as this has been goin gon for a while.

please help :D
Airhead
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: am i bisexual?

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:13 pm

yeS YOU COULD WELL BE BI SEXUAL.
pEOPLE ALWAYS SEEM TO FIND THE NEED TO LABEL THEMSELVES AND I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT DECIDING WHAT YOU ARE JUST LET THINGS HAPPEN THAT FEEL RIGHT
sorry on caps :oops:
If you like this girl and she likes you then who are your hurting
I presume she knows you have had relationships with men. If not I think she should hear that from you and not from someone else.
Otherwise enjoy :D
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby all_apologies » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm

As Bel Bel says, maybe you are bisexual. It's difficult for other people to tell you either way, especially from such a short post. How did you feel when you were kissing this girl; do you want to do it again? Did you feel the same way as you do with guys or was it different? I'm a gay girl and know that if/when I'm kissing a guy I really don't feel much of anything at all and don't really have the desire to do it again. It's completely different when I'm kissing a girl. Do you think that anything you felt was specific to this one girl, or has it maybe just opened your eyes a bit to potentially being bisexual?

You don't need to label yourself right now (or ever if you don't want to!) but maybe you could test the waters a bit with other women before you decide on what you want.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wave Knight » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:30 pm

As others have said - dont stress about labels - they just make people upset and want to categorise themselves.

If you like kissing this girl - and she likes kissing you....then why stop - your both getting pleasure from it and if other things develop - and your both ok with that - then a bit of experiementation could help firm up your feelings not just towards this girl but same sex relationships as a whole....
If only life was like a never ending jug of custard....
Wave Knight
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Sexuality