Sex

For any problems related to sexuality, coming out & gay relationships.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sex

Postby Forest4 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:51 am

Hi all
OK me and my hubby have sorted our problems (all work related)
Our problem now is sex life, since we have "done it" a few time's and got new games, toys and costumes etc and this is fun and working.
The problem now is I'm suddenly always horney for him and I'm shore my boobs have got bigger and nipples hard and sensitive especially when we are together.

Yesterday I wanted him all day, when it came to getting down to it did take it away, until he cum and he continued "playing" with me, problem is I want him and he's "fella" never comes back to life again (well after an hour or 2) what is frustrating me.
Forest4
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Sex

Postby David020549 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:27 pm

You are treading a dangerous path, making too much demand on his sex drive will turn him off, you need to tone down the games and dressing up. If you are both keen aim at good sex twice a week, not a quickie most days, on the occasions that you are really turned on have a break for a hour or so rather than an instant replay. Having a good long lasting sex life is about balance if either of you expect too much it will go wrong.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Sexuality