stress pains

For any type of physical problem.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

stress pains

Postby fallenstarxx » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Well since monday night(its now thursday) i've had these awful stomach cramps above my belly button, like its a bareable pain, but very uncomfortable at times and has been affecting my sleep, i ended up at the hospital last night.

I've been told off my friend today that it can be brought on by stress, never in my life have I felt like this because of stress, it's making me more worried. so much has happened the last month, i've fell out with my sister, my best friend and i had a massive arguement and she's moving out, i've got loads of uni work due in and i can't risk being off sick as my work are terminating contracts and changing alot of things.

i'm panicing now, got the docs tomorrow again, i never got this not well especially over stress :( x
fallenstarxx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: stress pains

Postby Aurelie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

What happened at the doctors?

Stress can bring on seemingly strange symptoms, stomach ache is not unheard of. Above your belly button lies many muscles which may contract often due to stress. these lie very close to the stomach/intestines/areas which can react to the pressure due to stress.

What did the doctor report?
Aurelie X
Aurelie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: stress pains

Postby Bel Bel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 pm

There are a lot of stomach bugs about at the moment, perhaps you just have one of those
Can you make up with your friend or is it past that stage?
I think it's best you try to make up with your sister after all she is family, can you tell us what happened.
As for uni work take it in small chunks so you don't overwhelm yourself
Try to eat healthy and get plenty of sleep.
Stress never helps so try to stay calm and do constructive things to help any problem situations. If you need help with any particular problems that's what we pp'ers are good at :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Physical