Page 1 of 1

I need some advice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:59 pm
by LemonJuice87
Hey guys,

I'm not going to actually post my problem yet. As its very very very personal and this is a family board.

I need to know where to post it, if there is anywhere. Or should i just post it, and try not to give out to much detail? (Its a problem about sex)

Thanks. xxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:39 pm
by Moose
Hi Lemonjuice87,
As you've already mentioned, this is a family forum, and children could be reading. You could post your problem in the Physical section, where lots of the problems about sex go. It sounds like you're already aware of the site rules regarding posting too much graphic detail, so just read your problem through before submitting it, and make sure you're happy with how it sounds.

If you need any further clarification, you can always PM a mod.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:42 pm
by LemonJuice87
Thanks, i really wasnt sure. I didnt want to go blurting it out and end up offending someone.

I've been 'reading' it through in my head, and i'm going to try my best to put it as cleanly as possible lol.

If i cant, i will bump up this topic and ask if i can PM someone about it. Would that be ok?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:47 pm
by Moose
That's fine, or you can just PM it to one if us if you want to without asking first. Or if you're happy with it, post it on the forums straight away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:48 pm
by LemonJuice87
:D Thanks!