- Moderators are human beings that perform their role voluntarily.
- Moderators are human beings that make mistakes every now and then.
- Moderators are human beings that want to help others, and work at supporting other people in helping others too.
- Moderators are here to help, but need your help to do that.
- Moderators were members once too, and the only difference now is the extra responsibilities they have.
- Moderators are unique people, just like you.
- Moderators should be respected, just like they respect you.
This forum is for announcements about the forums as well as being a place for media agencies to post information about opportunities to be part of upcoming programmes. Only admins, moderators or members of the media group can post here but anyone can read the messages. To request membership of the media group please visit your user control panel.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Taken Root
- Posts: 2084
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:36 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greater Manchester, UK
Could all members please be reminded that mods don't live on PP, and as such your requests may not be dealt with instantly. Active moderators are generally on the site several times a day, and it's rare that anything that breaks the rules remains on the public forum for long. However, if posts are made during the night/early in the morning, it's likely that we'll be asleep. Please don't demand they're handled straight away, rest assured they'll be dealt with in due course!