Case study needed for article on divorced women over 40

This forum is for announcements about the forums as well as being a place for media agencies to post information about opportunities to be part of upcoming programmes. Only admins, moderators or members of the media group can post here but anyone can read the messages. To request membership of the media group please visit your user control panel.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. To post in the media thread please request access to the Media user group. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Case study needed for article on divorced women over 40

Postby mawalters » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 pm

My name is Megan Walters, I am a freelance writer, currently in my third year of university and I am writing an investigative piece on divorce and the main reason behind it. I am focusing on whether it is a trend within women and their friendship groups, as studies have shown this is happening with in women.
It is related to my current circumstances with my parents and I was wondering if I could have some willing women who would like to contribute towards my article.
If you could private message me/comment on this feed/email me: meganawalters29@gmail.com, it would be absolutely great and extremely appreciated it.

Megan
mawalters
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Announcements & Media Requests