Email updates are currently not working!

This forum is for announcements about the forums as well as being a place for media agencies to post information about opportunities to be part of upcoming programmes. Only admins, moderators or members of the media group can post here but anyone can read the messages. To request membership of the media group please visit your user control panel.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. To post in the media thread please request access to the Media user group. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Email updates are currently not working!

Postby all_apologies » Sun May 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Some of you may have noticed that the email update feature is currently not working. Therefore, you will not receive email notifications for private messages and the threads you have chosen to receive updates for. We are working to get this restored as soon as possible, but in the meantime you'll have to log into the site and manually check your threads for responses. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by all_apologies on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby silver tree » Mon May 19, 2008 11:02 am

Also guys, we know that there are failure notices coming back when you post a lot of the time. Your posts are reaching the forums though and we are working to stop these failure notices appearing at all. Apologies for all this - hopefully it will all be sorted soon.
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...
silver tree
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jo » Mon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm working on this one, but the solution I used to use won't work any more! It involved using a free outgoing email server, but I think they've got fed up of us so I need to find a proper solution!
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Announcements & Media Requests