please help me

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

please help me

Postby lululala » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:26 pm

i am really worried and scared. For the past two years i have had some strange spots on my vagina as well as discharge and redness and itchiness. Recently its got worse, maybe because of stress. But i also saw that my clitoris was white and im really worried that something is wrong or its something serious. I thoguht it might be thrush. Im too scared and embarrassed to talk to my mum, i just cant bring myself to do it. im really worried, has anyone else had anything like this or knows anything about it?
lululala
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: please help me

Postby peecee » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:11 pm

i am really worried and scared. For the past two years i have had some strange spots on my vagina as well as discharge and redness and itchiness. Recently its got worse, maybe because of stress. But i also saw that my clitoris was white and im really worried that something is wrong or its something serious. I thoguht it might be thrush. Im too scared and embarrassed to talk to my mum, i just cant bring myself to do it. im really worried, has anyone else had anything like this or knows anything about it?

Hun, I'm posting this in your other thread and locking this thread. Try to keep all your posts together, to make it easier for other PPers to help you.

xxxxxxxxx
peecee
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Under 16s