motivation

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

motivation

Post by pink stripes » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:26 pm

Hi,

Im in year 11 at school and I have a few exams cumig up at school. they are scattered throughout 3 weeks. Tomora i have a science one which Im really dreading becuase I struggle with science. So iv been revising ocasionally but now I want to go over everythin I nee dfor the exam, the only problem I have is MOTIVATION!! I just can't seem to get motivated. any help would be great cuz i want to do well, I just cant get motivated to study!!

thx xx

N i k k i
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by N i k k i » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:40 pm

Im in the exact same position, im in year 11, stuggle at science, got exams this week but can't be bothered to revise although I am capable of a good grade.
I found this site last night on the bbc website called bitesize, where it gives you a load of questions from actual exam papers so that you know how difficult they can be and what they are like.
I found this a lot easier to revise from than just my school books so try that and let me know what you think.
Hope ive helped!

L0SER
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Post by L0SER » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:19 pm

Hey you two!

everyone feels the same and it dont help wen u see the class geeks really going for it!

dont worry too much these are ur mocks and well ull learn from ur mistakes...who cares if u mess up? its important that u learn from ur mistakes and stuff and prepare for the real things. messing up will probably be good for u as it will give u the motivation u need when it comes to the summer!

and although this sounds stupid - enjoy GCSE whilst you can! A-LEVELS are a whole new breed of evil impossible examinations! lol...

I wish you both the best of luck in your exams!

Go Kicksome Ass!

L0SER!

pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Post by pink stripes » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:40 pm

heyaz, thanks for ya advice. I had the exam today, done ok... I think lol ! ive probably messed up but never mind x