give to me only a min pls...give me a bit of ur experience

For any worries about education in general.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

give to me only a min pls...give me a bit of ur experience

Postby helio451 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello
Im helio
Im at nineth grade
From first to eightth i was the best sudent
Now this school year i have some problem with motivation .i havent got the best grades.
In two last exams i got B
Help me with ur experience pleaseeeeee
helio451
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: give to me only a min pls...give me a bit of ur experien

Postby David020549 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:47 pm

You need a definite career choice, the teachers are probably aiming at Uni for you but unless you really are an A* student it is much better to aim for a technical qualification, electrician, car mechanic, computer technician, plumber and many others. All technical skills are really in demand because all the bright kids are being sent to Uni and you do need to be clever to fix electrics, cars or computers.
So if you like cars for instance go and ask for work experience at a nearby garage, the first qualification is to TURN UP ON TIME the second is to be happy to make the tea and sweep up, if you are keen they will ask you back. Do remember work is different to school, if you do not show enthusiasm they will not help you they are too busy!.

At school concentrate on Maths, Science, IT, English and CDT,these are the skills you will use in a technical career, so don't stress out do your best, be an all round polite nice guy and you will earn a good living.
David020549
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to School, College & University