I Think this is INSANELY BAD... But im not sure

For problems with mental or emotional well being.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I Think this is INSANELY BAD... But im not sure

Postby Gluenicorn » Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm in a Distraught frame of mind right now, nothing can seem to calm me down, its not the reason why i'm looking for i know that all ready, i just don't know what to do.
The Main problem is i hear voices in my head, telling me to do... Unspeakable things. But whats worse is that i cant control it, It controls ME.
I have lost some of my closest friends because of it and i can't help but feel this isn't going to be the end of it. They get more and more uncontrollable everyday and i cant tell anyone cause they wont let me, iv'e only been able to type this by burning myself to shut them up.i fell as though i cant go to my parents either as my mom wont take me to the doctors for any kind of mental heath situation (I'm fifteen my mom has had two divorces and i have a younger sibling who is the most stressful little jelly the last thing she needs is social services and doctors up her ass about me). i NEED HELP. FAST.

Yours sincerely
Gluenicorn :-#
Gluenicorn
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: I Think this is INSANELY BAD... But im not sure

Postby snail » Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi Gluenicorn

If you're really hearing voices in your head, you need to talk about it to a doctor as soon as possible. Never mind about your siblings or your parents' divorces, this is more important, and anyway, the longer you leave this the more difficult it will be to deal with, and that will make it harder for your family.

Go see your GP tomorrow as an emergency. You can go on your own, you don't need a parent.

If you feel really panicky and can't wait, you can call 999, and get help fast that way.

P.S. You can tell people, because you've told us.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Think this is INSANELY BAD... But im not sure

Postby snail » Fri May 23, 2014 10:24 am

Any chance of an update on how you're doing?
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Mental wellbeing